Today I feel alone, people who are usually there for me are not there, not in a reachable way at least so I gave up on trying to find somebody to talk and decided to sort things out myself.
I just talked to my ex-girlfriend, she has been missing me and loving me for years without really showing me that. The question is then what is love about? Is it how you feel about somebody or is it how you show to them how you feel?
She was surprised that I was over her and in love with somebody else and very close with somebody else. It is possible actually even after you've been very hurt by putting somebody over your own self and living only for her.
But yes I am doing that and actually as of now I am very satisfied with my life. Today at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment